NSF Adelaide Cotton-Blend French Terry Sweatshirt Black Women Clothing Tops
Assembled in the U.S. from charcoal cotton-blend French terry distressed with burnout spots, NSF's Adelaide sweatshirt features an asymmetric hem trimmed with ruffled sides.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size Small.
- Rib-knit crewneck and cuffs. Long raglan sleeves.
- Pulls over.
- Available in Pigment Black (charcoal).
- 66% cotton, 34% polyester.
- Machine wash.
- Made in U.S.
The NSF clothing brand was started in 2005 by Los Angeles native Nick Sam Friedberg and named after his initials. Inspired by southern California’s free spirit, Friedberg creates relaxed American styles that are rich with texture and sexy, boyish charm. By mixing innovative hand-produced washes, dye treatments, and finishes, NSF captures a lived-in luxury with a cool sensibility.
Women - Clothing - Tops
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.