NSF Edith Piqué Cotton Trousers Crepe Light Pink Women Clothing
Cut from light pink piqué-weave cotton, NSF's Edith pants are cut with a relaxed fit. Known for its blend of ease and elegance, the California label accents this pair at the sides with twill-tape stripes.
- Flat front. Belt loops.
- Quarter-top pockets. Button-through flap back pockets.
- 10" rise, 26" inseam, 14" leg opening (approximately).
- Button fly.
- Available in Light Pink.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash.
- Made in U.S.
The NSF clothing brand was started in 2005 by Los Angeles native Nick Sam Friedberg and named after his initials. Inspired by southern California’s free spirit, Friedberg creates relaxed American styles that are rich with texture and sexy, boyish charm. By mixing innovative hand-produced washes, dye treatments, and finishes, NSF captures a lived-in luxury with a cool sensibility.
Women - Clothing - Pants - Trousers
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.