NSF Tabitha Canvas Parka Black Women Clothing Jackets
Cut with an oversized fit, NSF's faded black lightweight slub canvas Tabitha parka is trimmed with raw-edge ruffles.
Our model is 5'10"/178cm and wearing a size Small.
- Drawstring hood, waist, fishtail hem. Drop shoulders. Cased elastic cuffs. Two button flap/welt front pockets. Shoulder yoke at back.
- 36" center back length (approximately).
- Button-front closure.
- Available in Pigment Black (faded black).
- 56% lyocell, 44% linen.
- Machine wash.
- Made in U.S.
The NSF clothing brand was started in 2005 by Los Angeles native Nick Sam Friedberg and named after his initials. Inspired by southern California’s free spirit, Friedberg creates relaxed American styles that are rich with texture and sexy, boyish charm. By mixing innovative hand-produced washes, dye treatments, and finishes, NSF captures a lived-in luxury with a cool sensibility.
Women - Clothing - Jackets
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.